Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aaaahhh!! I leave in an hour!!

I am sitting anxiously in JFK airport right now listening to two of my fellow PC trainees play their guitars and sing songs. David & Melissa have such great voices! How amazing is it to be surrounded by all of these people. Everyone has incredible stories. Everyone has travelled so much. And they're all so humble! I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such kind, supportive, hilarious, and talented people. I've not even known them for three days, and I like them all so much already. I'm feeling a little nervous right now, but we board soon so it's more excitement than anything.
I miss everyone so much, and I'm praying for all of you. Thank you so much to my family and friends who came to my house this weekend to wish me goodbye. It meant a lot to see all of you, and I hope to hear from you soon! To those of you who really wanted to come but couldn't, your phone calls meant so much, and I'm so happy you made the effort to contact me before I left.
God Bless you all & please pray to our Mother Mary and St. Christopher that I have a safe journey to Uganda!
(I love you so much- Mom, Dad, Ryan, Kelsey, and Brendan. Talk to you soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tori-Your Cheverly family is so proud of you! We look forward to keeping up with you through the Blog and we will take good care of your Mom. Good luck and God Bless.
Love
Laurie